Everyone's Mom is different. However, if they are Porsche fans, chances are they'll like something on our list. If you're in the mood to find a Porsche related gift, we've cobbled together a list of items that should work for every budget and every mom in the group.
- Porsche Books: We've reviewed a lot of Porsche books over the past few years and continue to do so (we're currently reading and and will have reviews on both shortly). If you're mom is a huge Porsche fan, then any one of these Porsche books might be of interest to her. At present, the best-selling non-technical Porsche related books on this site are: and
- Porsche Magazines: Chances are you already get one or two of these Porsche Magazines at your house. However, if you don't they make a great gift for your Porsche loving mom (that you get to enjoy too). is far and away the best selling magazine on our site. Even better, Christophorous is now available for FREE on your iPad. Download it for Mom via .
- Porsche Club Membership: No matter where you are in the world, joining your your local Porsche Club is very rewarding. As a member of the , I look forward to my monthly issue of and John and I use the various social functions to meet new people during our frequent travels. Besides the PCA (by far the largest club in the world), there is the , and many others. If mom isn't yet a member of one of these great organizations, be sure to get her a membership!
- Porsche Martini Racing Merchandise: You're no doubt familiar with the Martini Collection from Driver's Selection, but did you know that Martini Racing makes their own merchandise as well? We just found out that SuncoastParts.com is carrying the . Each one is a great gift idea and they seem to be fairly affordable. We especially like the and/or the for Mom.
- Porsche Design Driver's Selection: The makes fun gifts for any Mom and if you don't find something there, Driver's Selection offers a range of other items, from that are perfect for the Porsche loving lady in your life. Don't forget you can get 15% off any one item in the by using our coupon code of PUR15.
- Porsche Artwork: We love decorating our walls with Porsche related artwork. Here's a really inexpensive but quality piece of art you can get for mom, . Blackprints is the name of the project created by designer Sabrina Chun. She launched her project on Kickstarter hoping to raise $5,000 in order to make her prints. To date she's raised over $64k and she's still going strong. Of the 8 prints she's offering we, of course, like the 911 the best, but the rest aren't too shabby either.
- Porsche Kitchen Knives: Chroma sent us a set of these a little over two years ago and ever since, I've been hooked. Feel free to read my review or simply look at the .
- High Performance Driving School: Porsche Sports Driving School offers a . What better way for mom to get to know the limits of her Porsche and her driving skills then on a trip that includes both Porsche driving instruction and spa reservations.